Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 18:20:46 -0700
Hi all

I am back again and seem to keep turning up.

A little guy came in named Brodie.  I showed him around da place and showed
him all da sights and attractions.  But it seems dat he waz not to stay
with us here.  A woman came from across da bridge and got him.  He waz very
happy to see her and gave her many kisses.  He showed her around da bridge
a little, they grabbed all da stuff he had stached in hiz hidey hole for
da short time he waz here and together they crossed over da bridge forver.
He said to send hiz love and kisses to hiz foster mommy and daddy and even
shelter mom although he said he did not like her when he waz there which
waz not her fault.

We don't get those often where da hooman is waiting for da ferret.  I am
going to check my cheweasel.  I think it is gone.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee