From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 2009 07:04:26 -0700
LOL! Here in BC on Vancouver Island it was over 90*F. Thank Goodness
for AC. Only my room was quite warm, stuffy. Thank Goodness the Budget
rental car has AC too!

FLO was here during the night. Missing is the t.v. remote, last seen in
the carousel center. They are up to no good, it works only on a Sony,
they must have tried to take the rental car (nice shining back Ford
Focus) I have looked for it, no sign of it as yet this morning. I am
going to clean out where the Kids hide things.

JoJo is still wanting to be held this morning, he knows that I am
unhappy and wanting to cry for my eep eep (jeep nickname). :'(

It will be 90*F again today! Man I can't go crabbing today, no truck
to pull the trailer :-(

Marie