From:
Paige C Harmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:41:19 +0000
And hello once again!

Just writing to ask you all to send hope and prayers and good luck wishes
for a safe trip, as I, my roommate, and a very good friend of ours head
on a road trip from northern Colorado to southern Arizona, to adopt two
little ferts, Izzy and Speedy.

We leave this afternoon, so any last-minute suggestions or ferrety-road
trip tips would be more than welcome!  Here's to a safe trip, and a new
forever home for two beautiful girls.

Paige, Sasha, and soon to be Izzy and Speedy!