From:
Jim & Laura Ferris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 19:14:12 -0400
Whew!  It's hot and humid in Upper MI and heat always makes me worried
about our fuzzies.  Any tips on keeping the guys cool?  We'd love to get
an air conditioner, but we live in an old home and the wiring isn't up to
snuff.  Right now I'm keeping them in their big cage since their room is
upstairs and out of the question, and roll it around to cooler parts of
the house.  I'm using a fan to keep the air moving, but worry about the
fan breeze blowing on them.  By Monday we should be okay again, but any
idea on how to survive the rest of the week?

Thanks!
Laura (for Simon, Garfunkel, and Baby Ele)