From:
Susan Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 21:53:05 MST
I normally wouldn't do this... but it is this easiest, fastest way I know
to get this info out among you guys Due to circumstances beyond their
control, the breeder I was holding this girl for is no longer able to take
her, and she is available.  I am sure she would be quite desired as a pet
only and would make a wonderful pet, but this is one of those that it would
be my first choice to find a good, caring, loving, reptuable breeder who
would love her as a pet but would also have an appropriate male to
compliment her.  She is one of those that it would be a shame to not pass
her genes on.  But I can not keep any more jills at this point.  Her
specifics are:

Name: Miss Liberty
Birthdate: July 4, 1999
Sex: Jill - Unspayed Female
Color: Dark Cimmamon
Pattern: Standard
She is extremely sweet, gentle and loving, very good natured with a little
hint of impishness.  Like her father, she has an attitude of "I can be a
rotten stinker but I am so darn cute and lovable I can get away with it".

The pics can be seen at:
Miss Liberty:
http://members.tripod.com/~susan_malone/MissLiberty.jpg
Her Parents:
http://members.tripod.com/~susan_malone/Parents.jpg

I can be contacted at: <[log in to unmask]>

Susan Malone
Fanciful Ferrets By Pegasus
Ferrets Unlimited Rescue Of Tulsa