From:
Sandy Weaver - Deem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2005 10:57:24 -0500
On the first day of Christmas, my ferret gave to me, a ferret kiss under
the tree..

On the second day of Christmas, my ferret took from me, two Christmas
bows...

On the third day of Christmas, my ferret took from me, three pairs of
socks...

On the forth day of Christmas, my ferret took from me, four plastic
bags...

On the fifth day of Christmas, my ferret LEFT for me, five piles of poop!

On the sixth day of Christmas, my ferret took from me, six Christmas
cards...

On the seventh day of Christmas, my ferret took from me, seven tree
ornaments...

On the eight day of Christmas, my ferret took from me, eight Christmas
presents...

On the ninth day of Christmas, my ferret gave to me, nine ferret war
dances...

On the tenth day of Christmas, my ferret took from me, ten candy canes...

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my ferret took from me, eleven
Christmas cookies...

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my ferret took from me, twelve stocking
stuffers...

He wrote this out for me so we could sing it together...

And I have to wonder, where in THIS house could they ever stash THAT much
stuff!!

On all the days of Christmas, and every day of the year, my ferrets stole
from me......... my heart.

Sandy in Georgia (Who weclomes to her a home a new baby girl named
Autumn .... yet another fuzzy baby who stole my heart!)