From:
"Bruce H. Williams DVM" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 1995 21:03:28 -0400
    To everyone who requested an introductory packet from AccuPath for their
vet (I remember Pat Ball, Debbie Riccio, and one other person slips my mind...):

    While learning NetCruiser and reading AccuPath's first online messages -  I
I shut the window to come back to it later.  Little did I know that this
software interprets that move as "Delete All Messages".  Aargh!

   So if you would kindly repost the addresses that you would like the pack     ets
sent to, I will be happy to oblige.

Bruce Williams, DVM  [log in to unmask]  OR  [log in to unmask]
and now [log in to unmask]
Bruce Williams, DVM, DACVP              Department of Veterinary Pathology
[log in to unmask]               Armed Forces Institute of Pathology
[log in to unmask]             Washington, D.C.  20306-6000
(202) 782-2600/2602