From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2011 20:38:51 -0500
Ya know I have to agree with both troy and bruno on what they have both
said now they both seem to have made since here and this is why I had
chose not to do it this year there is like every year to much argueing
and bickering and people being greedy, and grinch and more... I dont
need the hassel nor the drama or I'm better then you I got better then
then you or or any other excauses people come up with and alot of times
some ferrets in all shelters dont even get their packages when picked
and then again the fight is on im sick and tired of it and so this year
my kids and I are takeing a break from the giving tree drama

It used to be fun and a time of giving but now it's sad, ya know it's
supposed to be for the ferrets and being thankful but not anymore, I
already see people asking if they can put their shelter kids back up
after getting picked by a santa, sheeeech.. And here the bigger
shelters that have 100 ferrets and more needs more help then us smaller
shelters even though I have over 40 some od kids in foster homes and
20in mine, I still have to take care of all these ferrets medacal needs
as well and the ones in my home. Last week we lost our vet and now were
having to start all over and get another one that does ferrets and that
I know they will get the special care they really need

love ya all and hope you all settle down..

Susan Director of the Arkansas Ferret Rescue Shelter
And who doesn't know how to spell LOL..