From:
Josephine Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 08:56:36 PDT
Hi Everyone!
The other day surfing the Net, i came across Pam Greenes version of Ferret
FAQ, and in it is a section by Bob Church of wonderful ideas for toys and
games to play!  I got right down to it (wrote down every single word) and
geared up for PLAYTIME!!  Youhoo!!  where are you?!!  come see what mama
is doing..!!  i prepared a version of submarine, only instead of using the
bathtub i draged out a large platic tub and constructed ramps for in and
out, filled with enough water and ferretone coated ping-pong balls i'd say
i got their attention... one thing led to another and very soon we where
all splashing and chasing balls, wresting with towel and wardancing in and
out playing like crazy, the look of excitement made my heart overflow with
love and joy, The fun lasted for hours!!  every single hair of their body
was raised of excitement!  and they were laughing all the way!!

Now i have about a dozen or more games to rotate to ensure we wont be bored
in a long long time, and i swear they looked at me like i was the most
Funny and Magical person in the whole wide world, and even Truls who
usually prefers to play with Liza came flying through the air open mouth
with all four legs wide out.....!

I Love Them SOOOO MUCH!!!

Check out the page, I promise you'll LOVE IT!
Josephine, Truls the adorable speedbump? Liza sweetiest meanie beanie!