Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 15:37:14 -0400
I am flabbergasted that someone can publicly flame people that have lived
that nightmare this past week..  I know as a shelter mom I see some
pretty rotten stuff with the kids I get in here, but to see the
devastation that Barb, Kris and the rest saw and still be able to get the
fur kids out of that devastation, and hell hole is far more than I
believe I could handle... I would most likely be sitting in jail for what
I would have done to the owner of that mess...

As for the credentials of the people that pulled the kids.. unless you
walk a mile in their shoes I guess you have no business questioning their
ability, or their motives.  I am sure there are people that have visited
my shelter that feel they could do a better job, do it more efficiently,
and get more done..  but until you have lived as a shelter mom/dad and
done the 24/7 you have no right to question the people that have gone in
and made a better life for the ferrets involved.

I am publicly saying good for them and keep up the great work.. as for
the flamers, walk a mile in their shoes before you flame...

Brenda Lakeroad Ferret Farm Shelter
Naples, New York