From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 22:45:20 -0700
Boy,i'm a pest tonight,lol

Anyone know a ferrets reaction in general to Fireworks???  Altho we have
had ferrets for eons,this year we started living aboard our boat with our
8 kids....every other year they were tucked away in a quiet home.  We
plan on buoying out near the town display...the ferrets will be very
secure in the deep V berth of our bow but i want to make sure they won't
be upset by the noise.Any comments..Good topic??  LOL Thanks in advance,

Tara

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets
NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Shelters!
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets