From:
"Irena Arthur (OPS|schwanke)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 1996 12:09:00 EST
Dear Juliana,
I don't know if bad vet stories were a thing on the fml before I subscribed
but boy they sure seem to be a trend now.  I don't think your actions are to
extreme.  I would be furious if I found that some one had had an experience
like that with my vet and my animal suffered as a result of their lip-lock.
What he did is no different than malpractice...your still playing with lives
and emotions.  Some people may not see it as being all that serious but I'm
sure they would be whistling a different tune if it was their baby.  If you
didn't do something you would be no better than he is!!  I say go for the
family jewels and SQUEEEEZE!!!!

You Go Girl,
        Irena...Lucy's mom

[Moderator's note: I do hope that we'll also recognize the good vets, who
make up the great majority of the profession.  Not to mention the ones who
contribute here.  BIG]