From:
Stacy Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 11:40:29 +0000
Hey everybody I am in need of emergency help.  I have a kid name
Rascal and he has Insuloma.  Rascal came to me by way of the Pizza
delivery man.  He said he could not take care of him because his wife
had allergies.  When Rascal came to me he was very underfed.  I took him
to the Doctor and he is diagnosed with Insuloma.  He was prescribed
predisone first in liquid, which did not go well at all.  He had a
siezure here a few days ago and now he won't take his medicine in pill
form mixed with ferretone.  My doctor said he does not recommend surgery
due to his age which is belived to be 6 years and his lack of experience
and he has been very honest with me about this.  His success rate has
been one death and one success.  To my knowledge he is the closest doctor
within fifty miles that deals with fur kids.  Please help me I feel his
time is running out and I really don't want to see him suffer.  I have
only had him since last nov.  And I have grown so attached to him.

Stacy B.