From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 19:59:59 -0700
I'm so happy!  I posted a couple weeks ago about Oso being diagnosed with a
tumor (hemangioma), and that he would die without surgery.  Since surgery
was a 50/50 at best shot, I took a few days to think about it.  I nursed
the little monster back to health with pedialyte, raisins and ferritone
(that's all he would eat), and after 3 days he was weasal war dancing his
way off the bed again - back wards of course!  The tumor is definitely less
pronounced, he's got high energy, eating, acting, and playing normal again.
I'm wondering if the raisins are a miracle cure for him - they are high in
iron and anti-oxidents.

And thanks Stephanie & Your Little Band of Closet Thieves for the vet
advise!

Dede