From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 22:32:40 EDT
For a change,this silly story is about Valentine,the old fart.Guess he
thought Jasmine was getting to much publicity,so he did something about
it.Here I was,sitting watching some tv when a red footed booby ran
by.Well,immediately I'm thinking what time does the vet go home,and can I
catch a wounded ferret fast.I chased him down the hall fearing the worst,
and caught up with him in their room,as he climbed in the bath tub.

I grabbed him and started examining him all over.I couldn't find a wound to
cause all that red stuff all over his lags and tummy.I also couldn't figure
out why I kept smelling spaghetti sauce.Then I held him closer and groaned.
He was covered with spaghettios,mostly sauce.That's when I remembered I had
thrown away some left over to long spaghettios.Now it was clear,he had
climbed in the garbage and gotten it all over him.He ran straight to the
bathtub when I yelled at the sight of him figuring he was going to get a
bath.He was right.He got his bath,and a very relieved owner took out the
trash.

Sandy,& 3 silly dooksters
Never let a ferret walk through your spaghetti,for he will leave red
pawprints everywhere.