Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 15:53:40 -0800
I want to do something to help our local (Seattle, WA) ferret and rabbit
shelter.  The shelter is just a few blocks from me in Lake City and I visit
there frequently.  I have limited funs but some talent so I am planning on
cross stitiching ferrets and rabbits on long sleeved t-shirts and
sweatshirts.

This is where you come in.  I have a good chance at winning $80.00 which can
be used to buy more shirts.  But I need your help and it is free.  I want to
emphasis that this is not a commercial message, but from a real individual.
LesiureDome is running a contest where the person who gets the most people
to sign-up and play their games (it is all FREE) in this week (ending Feb.
14) will win $80.  I am in fourth position now and with your help I could
win.  The games are all free and there is no advertising at the site so you
won't get hit with a lot of media hype.

All you need to do is go to:

http://www.LeisureDome.co.uk/cgi-bin/LeisureDome/LD?linker=syraden

sign-in and start playing.  There are a variety of games there chess,
noughts and crosses, horse and dog racing, craps, slot machines, hangman
and many more.

The way it works is I get 1 point for each person who signs up and 1 point
for each 40 points you win.  The slot machines give the points the quickest.

If you could do this I would appreciate it.  With the money I can buy at
least 10 shirts, maybe more with some smart shopping.  The donation will be
going to The Best Little Rabbit, Rodent and Ferret House on Lake City Way in
Seattle.

Thank You,
Pam Kalar

P.S.  If you want to watch the progress of this project it may be tracked by
clicking on the panel that says LesiureMania at the bottom of the page.
Then click on this weeks (Week 6) Top 20.  My player name is syraden.