From:
Gerald Jackowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 14:00:59 -0400
Hello FMLers,

I would like your help in finding a lost ferret here in the Dayton, Ohio
area.  This is not one of our gang.  I'm posting this for a family who put
an ad in the local paper and misses him terribly.  The ferret's name is ""
and will respond to a crinkling bag (the sound of treats being opened).  He
has dark chocolate legs and light silver body with v-shape mask.  He has
been missing for more than fourteen days but was last seen ten days ago at
the Pheasant Stock on The River restaurant in the downtown area.  The
Dillon family has given me permission to post their contact information.
Their phone number is (937) 222-8468 or email [log in to unmask] .  Please
pray for Little Ferret Guy's safe return.

On a side note, the show packets for Ferret Extravaganza '99 Columbus,
Ohio are now available at http://www.angelfire.com/oh/jnjack/pack99.html

Jerry, Nita and The Fabulous Fourteen Gang
http://www.angelfire.com/oh/jnjack/antics.html