From:
Lesley Colton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2008 20:39:43 -0400
Thanks for all the information I have received and correcting me on
the longevity of the rabies vaccination. The incorrect information
concerning the rabies vaccination I received was on Loki's vaccination
certificate I was given to send to Fulton County for registration.

As far as the distemper vaccination being Feravac D, this what I was
told by the veterinarian's office after he had the reaction. They are
a reputable and "ferretwise" vet., trusted by many ferret owners in
Atlanta and surrounding communities. I was not told the expiration date
on the Feravac bottle and had no reason to question the validity of the
information I was given. The date of vaccination was 10/16/07. If this
particular vaccine was not available at this time, then I was again
given incorrect information (two different vets). So I guess I don't
know what vaccine caused BART! to react. Sorry for the misinformation.

Happy 4th!

Lesley