From:
Vicki Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2007 05:04:17 -0700
From Julie Johnson

I just wanted to send out a reminder that the raffle starts this
Friday, just 4 days away. There has been an over whelming response for
donations, thank you to all who have or are going to donate to help
Helen and her ferrets. Please lets make this a big success for Helen.
Lets show her what a wonderful ferret community we have, with so many
caring people. So start digging in the couch, under the car seats and
in your ferret's hidey holes, even 1 dollar helps.

Go check out the raffle page there is a lot of wonderful prizes that
you and your ferret will love, so dont miss out, and dont miss out on
helping a wonderful shelter mom that has spent the majority of her
life giving to the ferrets and the ferret community.

Raffle to help Helping Hands ferret Rescue, Please open your heart
and help
http://helpinghands raffle.bravehost.com/index.html

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep, pain that cannot
forget falls drop by drop upon the heart. And in our own despair, and
against our will, comes Wisdom by the awful Grace of God...Aeschylus