From:
Katherine Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 15:05:19 -0500
To those who asked if we could upload the transcript from the PETSTWO
ferret conference on CompuServe to the FML --

Sorry, I'm afraid we can't do that -- we would have to get permission
from all who attended plus our forum contract-holder -- an extremely
tedious process, and if any one of them said no, well, that'd be it.

What I *can* do, however, is ask Pam Grant for permission to upload the
text of her prepared remarks, so stay tuned... (I suspect this is OK with
Pam, but don't wish to presume).

As for the rest of the conference discussion, well, you could join
CompuServe... :-)

--
         Katie Fritz -- Internet: [log in to unmask]
CompuServe: 71257,3153--S2 Ferrets Section Co-Leader, Animal Forum--GO PETSTWO