From:
Philip Heppner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 1996 22:52:40 -0000
Merry Christmas Fellow FML'ers,

Greetings from the Great White North of St.  Paul MN.  For those of you who
remember my last two essays on Ferret Induced Heart Attacks, you will be
happy to know none have occurred of late (knock on wood!).

Scooter has put on weight like I can't believe, I'm sure she's well over two
pounds (at least it seems like alot).  Nikita, on the other hand, hasn't put
on any weight and I think she fits the bill of a hyperactive (Energizer)
ferret.

I was wondering if adding too much olive oil to ferretone hinders absorption
of the nutrients.  I think I remember someone asking if it was all right to
give it as a treat and someone else mentioned that it may keep the Rug Rats
from absorbing nutrients from their food.  The reason I asked is because
'Kita actually lost weight for awhile until I started giving her smaller
amounts of straight ferrone.  Just curious.

Also, anyone interested in maybe adopting a ferret in the St.  Paul /
Minneapolis area let me know as there is an add in my companies newpaper for
a free ferret.  I haven't had a chance to call yet and check on it but I
would like to find it a good home regardless.  Please E-mail me at hotmail
if you are interested.  Again I haven't gotten ahold of them but if I can
help it would be nice.

Merry Christmas,

Phil Heppner

As a wise man once said: