From:
"edman (Ed Atlee)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 1995 11:28:22 EST
Congrats to all the folks in Mass!!! *joy*  On to Kalifornia!!

Cheryl, I wish I could take the little guy, I really hope someone does
soon!!  Please let us all know how it turns out.  People really piss me off.
:-( But then there's the great people in Mass who worked so hard to make
this happen :-) so I guess we're not all bad.  Anyway, at 5 months this guy
still has a shot at a quick turnaround and a happy life, with lots of play
time.

--Ed Atlee