From:
Pamela E Troutman and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 17:46:08 EDT
Hello all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that my old Mac is in the donation bin
and I'm humming along with a new PC.  It has some bugs (already been in
the shop once after one month) and likes to stall on me, but with 13 gig I
should be able to do more.

For one thing, I've saved the STAR* database in HTML format and sent to
Pam Greene to update Ferret Central (which has been out of date for a year
now).

I've changed STAR* Ferrets' newsletter format into Publisher and have a
crisp new look to that publication.

I'm working with ThePetProject.com on trying to get my own web site
started.

Thanks Melissa for posting my free listing and address where to get it -
hopefully soon FerretCentral will give you more current info and I'll try
to get updates to Pam G.  quarterly.

Pam T. and her 12 furry ferrets.