From:
Heather Jane Bilicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 1995 11:39:55 -0500
Two days ago I bought a pair of bean bag chairs for our rec room which also
doubles as the ferret room.  Well, to make the story short, the ferrets went
wild over the chairs.  Kit Kat was the first to bound up into the chair.
 Pickle was right behind but being heavier and less of a climber it took him a
few tries.  The two of them then proceeded to play king of the bean bag.  It
was some much fun to watch.  Pickle either won or Kat lost interest because
soon Pic was settled down and sleeping.  "What a wonderful bed you brought me,
Mom."  Meanwhile, Twinkie, the baby has yet to make it up to the top of a chair
but he keeps trying.:)  At one point I picked him up and put him in the chair
and he immediately jumped down and began again to try to get in on his own-
just like a little kid!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Heather Hildebrandt