From:
Ann Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Feb 1996 09:21:59 EST
To: Amy Evers
Yes, both of my ferrets wag their tails when they play together in a length
of dryer hose.  One will also wag it's tail when it has the other one
trapped in a corner of the bathroom, which is part of their playroom.  When
I take them to my folks for the weekend and tell them that they wag their
tails they don't believe me.  The guys only seem to do this behavior when
they are playing intensly on home turf.  Well anyway I love to see it too,
it's the cutest thing.