From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:33:40 EDT
   ::Through a sudden appearing mist, a woman in a midnight blue robe
   appears.  She walks in slow motion towards you and takes down her
   hood.  Small beautiful creatures dance about her feet loyally.
   Standing before you she begins to speak...::

The click of your mouse just takes one second.

That's all I'm asking... is just one second of your time.  One second
to click your mouse on this site to see something gripping, something
special.

Once you are there, it takes only one minute.  One minute to see his
face, to read his poem.  One minute is all I'm asking.

I'm asking for seconds and minutes from you that this wonderous ferret
does not have.

It's not much to ask...
http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom

   ::The great robed one and her companions look down for sixty seconds
   at this simple, new, and poignant scene.  They then silently all
   disappear into the mist they came from::

Ferret Oracle

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: