From:
"TinyPrints Left......On My Heart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 18:26:38 -0500
Hello, I am Chickadee.  I just became the spokesferret for TinyPrints
Ferret Rescue.  I am not sure what a spokesferret is, because I really
am not a ferret, or I don't think I am.  I am more like a fuzzy human.
These fine gals rescued me at a Pet Auction and I am a very special girl.
I got my name because I was tossed in a bird cage to be sold at this
auction.  My new family which includes all my new mommies from the
TinyPrints Crew decided to keep me and I am now the TinyPrints Ferret
Rescue Mascot, Quite an honor, I think.  Among my likes are Humans,
Sleeping in my wonderful beds and giving kisses......alot of them.  My
dislikes...........other ferrets.  However, I still believe those "ferret
things" need help, and so I am coming to you to let you know my mommy has
made these really neat ferret fleece pockets which are huge.  My mommy
says they are for many ferrets to use, however, I think they are for just
one..........Me.  Yes, I like to stretch out!  Check them out on ebay at:

Flowers and Bugs
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2376381173

Pastel Pink for the Girls
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2376381691

Indian Print
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2376382346

All Proceeds Go to help buy food, litter and medical care for those
"Ferret Things".

Love Always,
Chickadee

TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue