From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 08:49:30 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled pencil pushers...

(Can't they just be like a cat and pick up the darn pencil if they're
gonna steal it?)

Fuzzer got out at his usual time last night and I went into the kitchen
to prepare another dose of Stuffy Stuffing for Stuffy.  I'm in the
kitchen and only Fuzzer is there (the other two are playing Indy 500 in
the living room), dooking his little heart out.  He does this from time
to time, so I didn't think too much about it...until I realized that he
was still doing it almost 5 minutes later--and LOUDLY, too!

I decided to watch and see what was making him so noisy.  He was
apparently "marking" everything in the kitchen with his cheek glands,
then sniffing it all to be sure that it was sufficiently covered in his
scent!  I didn't realize that he was so territorial with this house!

I don't know for certain which ferret had gone around "marking" things
before he got out, but I'm inclined to think it was Jessica.  I've
noticed her sniffing the dickens out of certain places, then rubbing her
face all over them.  I wasn't sure why, until I saw Fuzzer making sure
that *he* was the only one that could be smelled!

There is certainly no doubt about who the Alpha Male is in *my* house!
And all this time, I was thinking it was me!  I need a tail...so I can
bush it up when he does that next time!  :)

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/