From:
zauberin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 15:29:55 -0500
Thank God there are still law enforcement agencies and people in them that
feel animals are indeed worth this.

I know I've come across some people who could care less, and in the past
few days have seen it.  Like the story about the two kittens who had their
heads bashed in by an 11 year old wielding a brick!  Makes me sick.

Linda, please let me know if the fuzzbutt needs anything medically that I
could help contrivute to.

Also, is there a specific person/department we can contact to say, "Atta
boy!!" to?

 Julie