From:
Matt Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 1995 00:16:58 -0400
As for prices on ferrets in Eugene, I have yet to see a pet store that was
selling fixed ferrets, but the unfixed pet store ferrets that I have seen run
between $50 and $75.  You can get them much cheaper from a local breeder,
however, Jasmine was purchased for the bargain price of $30 while Rikki set
us back $45.  I guess the price can vary quite a bit around the country.  I
couldn't imagine paying $100+ for an unaltered ferret.  There's my
contribution if anyone gives a rip!
Matt, Juliane and the Furry Rats - Rikki and Gabby