From:
Daniel Poryanda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 00:01:26 EDT
Hi All,
I have a question about something I found on Jinx my blind Valentines
ferret.

Jinx had to have his eyes removed because of Lymphoma and now he has two
lumps shaped like marbles located on his haunches (thigh).  Is this a
manifestation of Lymphoma or something totally different?  They don't seem
to be located where any lymph glands are so I'm puzzled.

No matter what I get for responses here I am taking him to his vet on the
8th when Shadow goes in for her adrenal surgery.  When it rains it pours
($4,000 worth of vet bills this year) but I love these guys.

Hugsandkissestothefuzzies
Daniel Poryanda