From:
Sarah Nothelfer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 21:41:40 -0800
Hi.  Back in October, someone from the SunFerret Shelter posted a message
saying that the shelter was in dire need of money.  They said that if they
didn't receive funds, the shelter would close down at the end of the year.
I rushed a check off in the mail.  That was October 30th.  The check still
hasn't been cashed.  If they were in such need of money, I don't know why
they haven't cashed the check.  Does anyone know if this shelter if legit?
Until it's cashed, it's not doing the fuzzies any good. :(