From:
"sue L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2007 03:47:48 -0400
The home of the Winchester Weezils is sad again. Last Monday--our
beautiful, fur-challenged Dodger went to the Bridge with the aid of her
doctor. David found her half alive in her sleepy sack-bleeding from
both ends of her little body. She was cold and barely breathing. He
called me at work and i was able to meet them and say my good-byes to
her before she left. We told her about the Rainbow Bridge and that she
would find her other sisters there--Angie and Spirit who had gone to
the Bridge the week before. She was also a part of the foursome that
came together from Lori Sie's Ferret Dream House.

She was always a sweetheart--loved ferretone and being kissed and
hugged and held. She was also about 9 years old and rescued from a pet
shop by Lori and was adrenal. But she never let all that stand in her
way of being active and wanting kisses.

Please find her a soft pair of blue sparkly wings and a sparkly halo.
Also, please help her find her sisters and the other Winchester Weezils
that have passed.

SHe too will have hammies and 'tone and treats for all.

Missing Dodger,
Dave, Sue and THE WINCHESTER WEEZILS

P.S. please tell her we love her and miss her and will see her again.