From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 23:48:34 -0400
A woman in Lewisville, 15 miles north of Dallas, has asked me to help
find a home for her two ferrets.  I think they are about 7 or 8 months
old, but I can confirm that for you.  She has had them only 5 months and
is not able to keep them.  Below is her description of the ferrets and
the cage.

1 male - Mopsy - sweet and mostly calm - darker liver-type coloring with
dark band around eyes

1 female - Flopsy - lively and curious - lighter brown and white with
light coloring around eyes

They come with large (2 tier) cage with rollers which includes feeder,
water bottle, hanging bed and hammock, play tube, and corner poop-box.

The ferrets and cage cost her $700, and she is hoping to sell them for
$200.... I am just hoping she can find a home for them!

Blessings,

Judith
--
* * * Support Our Shelters * * *