From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2013 15:56:34 -0500
With the Ferret Giving Tree going up and Christmas on the way, you may
be wondering where you can find crochet egg toys. I am still making the
toys as well as crochet plush ferrets. I also offer handmade wooden
boxes with ferret inlays. The toys are made with pony beads or jingle
bells depending on which one you prefer. So stop by my website and take
a look. www.FerretDreamsUSA.com I can ship them to you or directly to
your Giving Tree ferret (gifts will include a card and a note from
their Santa).

Dooks & Dances
Ann
www.FerretDreamsUSA.com
Since 2001

Shadow, Onyx, Taiyou, Peace, Lily & Aleksandyr