From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 09:32:29 -0700
I live in NY city where I believe ferrets are verboten.  However we got
Hendrix a year ago and a more lovable animal was never put on this earth.

We are looking for a companion for Hendrix. My son is setting his sites on a
black eyed white. Hendrix is male, would a female or male make for better
company? We have a cage for sleeping quarters that can accomodate more than
one fert and when my son is home the fert is given free range of the
house.(And sometimes when he's not at home asmy wife and  I like to play
with him too!)

Any hints would be appreciated and would be answered via private email.  I
don't think NY has the constraints that CaCa land has but one can never be
too careful.

Tom the pharmacist.
"What is happiness? Happiness is to kill your enemies and see them driven
before you and at night to hear the lamentation of their women" Conan