From:
Carla Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 1996 00:55:25 -0500
I would like to thank everyone who sent their support when I lost Quidni so
suddenly.  I think I responded privately to everyone, but if I missed
someone, I'm sorry.  The love and support from everyone has really meant a
lot.  FMLers are really special people.

On the bright side, my new adoptees Finn MacCumhail and Siobhan are adapting
well (these are the two which were kept in a birdcage and fed Cat Cafi by
their previous owner) and starting to gain weight.  Finn has decided that
MF/Mazuri is wonderful food, he loves Duck Soup, and he's discovered peanut
butter and cheerios, too.  Siobhan, of course, eats almost anything in the
dish, especially if the dish isn't hers.  Both are taking more interest in
grooming; in fact, they're taking more interest in just about everything!

I also had a chuckle about Quidni this morning.  We buried her under a rose
bush, and it just hit me today - it's a Don Juan rose - a *climbing* rose
bush.... guess what Quidni loved to do....

Blessings,
Carla & the Woozlemaniacs
Litje, Turlough, Gaoth, Finn MacCumhail and Siobhan
In Loving Memory of Quidni
Rio Grande Domestic Ferret Club