From:
Gary M Sadger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 10:12:35 -0500
There was a posting three days ago from Amy Smock in Monroe, MI .  She was
asking for someone to take her two female ferrets.  We were wondering if she
ever found a good home for them.  We sent her e-mail twice offering our home
to them but she never responded.

Does anyone know what happened to them?  Would like to know if they are safe
and well!  We still want them if she hasn't found a home for them yet.

Gary & Renate and our three furbabies (Nipper, Tigger, Munchkin)