From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 10:11:50 -0500
friends...
i hope if i say anything in this post that offends anyone...that you
realize the pain i am in right now...this post is reflecting my feelings
today..the day after my precious Sonny's death...

he died Halloween night at the vets...came out of surgery and anesthesia
just fine...they suspect that high temp was too much for him...

i will hate halloween forever now...

 ...he was my ray of sunshine...who i looked forward to coming downstairs
to every day...he was so beautiful...so playful...so happy all the time...
he made the others playful...we would just sit here and laugh at him...he
was the sweetest looking thing when he was sleeping...he slept on his
back...

 ...i thought i was broke in two when Charlie died...i thought nothing
could be worse...i was wrong...i have never felt this devastated...he was
only 6 months old!!!!

he is the first one we have lost that my husband has cried over...

 ...i just wish i could die...i have 19 left...and for right now...they are
all just ferrets...that is horrible to say...and i know it will change...
they will be back to my loved ones soon...but right now...they are all
just ferrets...even Pye...who i have fought with everything i have to keep
alive...

you know how you've had that "My Favorite Ferret" on here?..and
everybody's favorite ferret was ALL of theirs?...well..i felt guilty and
would not read them cause i HAD a favorite...he was Sonny...[so is God
punishing me for that?...cause i loved Sonny above all the rest?...no i
don't think so...but why did he have to take Sonny?..i have a HOUSEFUL of
sick ones!!!!...and he takes my youngest, my happiest, and my healthiest
one!!!...the light of my life...]

i have been so down lately...and sonny was the one bright spot in my day...

nobody played in this house yesterday...today they have a little...that
helps...but my sonny is not among them...

thanks for letting me get some of this off my chest...

love,
kat
---
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive  http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey, Meeja, Pye, Noodles, Sandi, Holly, Eddie,
Lucky, Cissy, Uh-Oh, Jack, Sassy-tudes, Angel, Bugs, Snow & Sebastian...
Holding "Li'l Bear" in my Heart...
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny, Charlie and Geezer!
My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret
Choose your ferret to help at Christmas-time at
http://www.friendsoffuzzies.com/givingtree/index.html