From:
Karen Daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 1997 21:25:31 -0700
Mommy's making dinner and I got to tell ya all about this funny thing I do
to her...

See, I don't do this everyday, or even on a weekly basis...just because the
reaction is too cool!

See, I know how to get up into the place she calls the silverware drawer..
and she has one of those things that separates all the different metal
things her and Manna use to eat with.  And I climb up in there, and get REAL
flat in one of the places those metal things are....I'm REAL quiet, and just
wait....Mommy's preoccupied when she opens the drawer, cause she pulls it
out and there I am!  FACE FIRST!  Scares the crap out of her everytime!

                                   oo