Date:
Thu, 17 May 2007 21:01:29 EDT
Hi All ~

Things are beginning to look up! We have a nice real estate agent
and I've already seen some houses. We're concentrating on
Shepherdstown-Charles Town, West Virginia. The range of houses is
varied. They range from all sizes and prices. We'll probably do more
looking over the weekend.

I've already been asked to consult in an office here and am seriously
thinking of doing so. This area has a lot of herbal interest and people
have been asking for a Naturopath. There is no Naturopath here. Plus
since I am in a forested area I can go out into the woods and cultivate
herbs to grow that are somewhat mature. This is an exciting path for
me to take...it's really like coming home. One of the houses we are
looking at has a home office and room for my apothecary, plus tons of
gardening space, so keep good thoughts.

The fuzzies are adapting well. They have a triple connected marshall
cage with all kinds of playtoys. They are getting along well with our
friend's dog and he comes over to visit them each playtime. They are
also all on harness and leashes. Snickers can wiggle out of hers so I
walk them in their original playgroups. Calvin has found digging a joy
in life! Flower can run across the lawn. Ling-ling can dance across the
lawn and headed for the Potomac yesterday. Miss Jazzy is doing well but
sleeping a lot. They are always watched as they go out, and I'm so glad
each harness has a little bell.

I'll keep this email so if anybody needs me just email. I am also going
to need yet another business name. I had Conley Farm Herbs in Maryland;
Conley Mountain Herbs in Arizona. Now I'm thinking of Shenendoah Herbs,
or Spirit of the Earth Medicinal Herbs. Any ideas from anyone else
woulde be very much appreciated.

Warmly ~
Mary Conley