From:
Michelle McCumbers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2012 21:44:58 -0800
My 7.4 yr.old little girl ferret Nutmeg was diagnosed with an
aggressive Adenocarcinoma and even though the tumor is big she has a
great attitude, playful and has a great appetite, she doesn't even act
like there's anything wrong, she may a month left with me at best. I
know that I will miss her greatly and I'm taking all the pictures I
can, because when they pass away suddenly that's when you realize that
you don't have enough pictures. I want to pass along this amazing
website that can help with your grief. They offer ''cuddly'' (soft)
urns in your pets image.

www.belovedpetsbygina.com

They are in Mattydale,NY near Syracuse. I hope this helps anyone who
is grieving with the loss of their beloved pet.

Michelle & Nutmeg