From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 1997 11:15:08 -0700
I disagree with people who think that Michigan boycott will affect Michigan
economy and citisens in a great degree.  The point is to let Michigan
companies and public know that we disagree with kill and test policy for
ferrets.  The more public will be aware of the situation, the better chance
we have to change this policy.  That is why it is very important to send
letters to companies with explanations not just boycotting in silence.
Also, the sooner Michigan will change the policy, the more chance we have to
get policy change in other states.

VM from NYC.