Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:49:42 -0400
Last night I came home and found that my gentle giant had passed in his
sleep sometime during the day yesterday. He never let me know he was
getting ready to leave me, and I never got the chance to say goodbye.
Sparky man was taken from me in June to insulinoma. I'm trying to look
at the bright side in saying that Sparky has a friend to play with now
at the Bridge. My heart is broken and I'm left wondering why my gentle
giant left me with no warning. Bridge greeters please be on the lookout
for my Rascal and help him to find is brother Sparky.

Kristen and the Sunny Bunch
Snickers, Frito, Skittles, Rusty and Precious
Missing Sparky and Rascal