Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 03:24:53 EDT
Hi Sandi ~

Please take care and welcome our beloved Lexie who passed onto the
rainbow bridge this morning.  Lexie got sick very fast and did not make
it through this week.  She passed of insulinoma.

Lexie was a most beautiful albino ferret that I met 2 years ago.  She
belonged to my best friend Mark and she spent 2 summers ago reminding me
of how much I missed another albino-Houdini.  She loved to sleep in the
kitchen drawer, gave kisses copiously, and would scamper into "the most
comfortable couch in the world" to nap.  She traveled all the way from
Washington state to Ohio 2 summers ago to camp out in a new apartment
which she made her own.  Her love of potatoes became legend as one would
find a potato in ones purse or suitcase if she didn't look closely.  Upon
my visits up there, Lexie would delve into my purse for my boat keys and
promptly hide them in her couch.  Now she is over the bridge waiting on
her boat, keys in paws for the rest of us to come and sail...............

Missing Lexie and loving her forever ~

Mary L. Conley, ND, Herbalist
Conley Farm Organic Herbs
Online Classes