From:
Vlad Potiyevsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 1996 00:11:27 -0400
Well it hasn't been long since I joined the FML.  In fact its been only 2
weeks.  But my family is growing.  About 2 weeks ago, I bout my first fuzzie,
Wolfie (Wolfgang).  Wolfie was a 6 week old silver mitt with white knees and
a golden throat.  At first he was angry and would cry a lot.  He would bite
and would barely eat.  Right away I realized the problem ----> CONSTIPATION!
So I gave him some milk.

Now Wolfie's the sweetess thing.  Mild in manner, loves to play.  About two
days ago he started to cry every time I wasn't there.  So today I decided to
get him a sister.

Wolfie's sister is a 7 week old cinnamom by the name of Chrissy (Christina).
Christina has white knees and a golden throat although she has dark legs.
Chrissy is has a similar temperment as Wolfie and they should get along fine.

My girlfriend's family is getting larger too.  She bought her fuzzy about 3
weeks before me.  She picked out an albino with the spookiest pink eyes
(Teddy).  Teddy always looks likes he's on speed.  He's way too hyper,
always bouncing and running like a speeding bullet around the house.  Teddy
is so aggressive and fidgety, that its hard to hold him still even for a few
minutes.

Well today I also bought my girlfriend and Teddy a LITTLE sister (Tiffany).
Tiffany is so small!  She must be 5 weeks, a light cinnamon with the most
adorable face.  She looks and acts (and even sounds) like a baby.  Tiffany
is about 1/3 Teddy's size.  It's kind of hard to tell her personality
because all she does is sleep.

Boy the vet bills are gone be high!!!

Thanx for letting me get this of my chest. I feel like a proud new dad.

*** One more question.  Does anyone have suggestions on what to do with
Teddy and Tiffany, because the building my girlfriend lives in, is bringing
in exterminators to each apartment?  (There aren't supposed to be pets in
the building either.  Yeah Right!) Could there be serious harm to her
fuzzies?  Please send me some advise ASAP (Exterminators come next
Wednesday).

                   Vlad and Wolfie and now Chrissy
                                 &
                   Yajaira and Teddy and now Tiffany

I'll post my URL when I can scan in my photos of the fuzzies.