Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 15:17:08 -0500
Since this has been brought to us, then it is public and are wecolme
to post questions and suggestions whether we are able to physically
help or not I assume.

That said, I have to say that as usual here, days and days pass with
people chatting and bickering with each other to grasp for the facts.
Time is wasted on correcting each other and trying to figure the full
story out. This can all be prevented and be taken care of in five
minutes, so that we can move on and so that hurt feelings can be
prevented.

- I suggest that anyone who has visited DM and was bothered by what
they saw, post (or repost) with a simple list of what they saw. And
how many times they've been there. And when.

-Then people who have taken any sort of steps towards finding a
solution, PLEASE POST THEM. That way we won't have days and weeks of
people saying "try this" and the people saying "I did that" and getting
aggravated at the frustration of readers. How can we give accurate
advice and proper support if we don't have anything to go on but
emotions and vague references? You can't get aggravated with FML'ers
who step forward and who ask harsh questions of why this or that has
not been done when you did spend the effort to list what was tried,
when it was tried, and with who in the first place. A step by step
chronological list with details, names, general times, and actions,
etc should be posted.

- In one day we'd have short witness lists and what they saw (I mean a
list, not paragraphs of descriptions) of what was wrong that they saw
while visiting and when. And we should have detailed lists of who went
a further step and what they did.

If anyone can possibly visit for updated information right now, and
sneak in cameras, that would be great. In the meantime, it's a waste
of time to yammer and debate on and on. Post the facts. Then the next
steps will be right in front of our eyes without struggling to find
them.