From:
PolecatPapa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 14:25:33 -0500
Sandee,

Please see to it that Spaz, Loki, Charlotte, and Sampson are there to help
their brother cross over.

About a month and a half ago, Rainbow had a seizure.  I knew what was
wrong and gave him some honey, and he came around.  The next two weeks I
fed him chicken gravy in the morning and at night.  Then we went in to
surgery a little over a month ago.  There were a lot of tumors on/in his
pancreas.  Dr. Demanes debulked as much as we thought safe to do.  I was
hoping that I would get a few more years with him.  He never really came
back to himself after the surgery.  It seemed the only thing he enjoyed
was eating his duck soup.  About two days ago I noticed that not only is
he deaf, but now he was blind too.

This morning I fed him at 7:00 am gave him his chicken gravy and his pred.
At 11:00 he went into a screaming seizure.  That is the most God awful
thing I have heard.  I tried to bring him out of it with honey and more
gravy, but he couldn't eat.  The honey did no good and the seizure
wouldn't stop.  At 11:15 with the help of Dr. Demanes we helped my boy
to the bridge.

I apologize for writing so much, I guess I just needed to get it out.

Sandee please gather the troops waiting there to help him.  He took
another piece of me with him today.

Ron