Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2012 01:25:14 +0000
Monday starts a big contest where the shelter I volunteer with can win
$5000 if you vote for it. Please consider helping the GCFA.. We have
rescued over 6600 ferrets since 1987 and are still going strong. There
are many ways to win but a FERRET SHELTER HAS NEVER WON THE BIGGEST
PRIZE! So go to
www.animalrescuesite.com
ON MONDAY and then click the "shelter challenge" tab on the right side
of the page. Search for Greater Chicago Ferret Association, by CITY &
STATE = Lyons, IL. By name doesn't work, (don't know why).

Please pick the GCFA EVERYDAY for 10 weeks. It takes about 20 seconds
after you do it the first time. Those 20 seconds mean a great deal to
all the ferrets waiting for their foreverhomes in our shelter.

Hugs and ferret kisses!
Kim oO~

The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.
~Oscar Wilde