From:
John Madigan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 07:54:23 -0700
Hi all
I felt I needed to write a note in defense of Kevin and Desert Moon
Ferrets.  I have a wonderful,6 month old,cinnamon female from `MF.Ginger
was just neutered,about three weeks ago,and we love her dearly.Before we
received her,Kevin called me,a number of times(long distance)with her
progress,and sent me pictures weekly.

Since bringing in my own little girl,I have arraigned for 8 more ferrets,to
be brought in for friends and aquaintenences.One of the females that was
brought in for a vet tech friend of mine,was accidentally injured by her
roommate,and eventually died from it's injuries.  She was so destroyed over
this incident,that Kevin replaced it, with another for FREE.

I have not talked to Kevin,on this incident,described in Sunday's
posting,but I can assure you,there must be some misunderstand- ing.  If
Kevin is guilty of anything, it's trying to do too many things,for too
many people.

John Madigan